INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANING : RUG CLEANING COSTS
Industrial Vacuum Cleaning
- (vacuum cleaner) vacuum: an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
- A vacuum cleaner (sometimes referred to as a Hoover, a ized trademark) is a device that uses an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck up dust and dirt, usually from floors. The dirt is collected by either a dustbag or a cyclone for later disposal.
- (vacuum cleaner) A domestic or industrial mobile machine for cleaning floors and similar surfaces that draws dust and other particles into a container (often a bag) by the suction created by an electric motor driving a fan
- Of, relating to, or characterized by industry
- Designed or suitable for use in industry
- of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
- suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
- Having highly developed industries
- having highly developed industries; "the industrial revolution"; "an industrial nation"
USB white KEYBOARD VACUUM computer cleaner brush
Sick of having to remove all those keys when cleaning your computer's keyboard? Now you don't have to. This specially-designed vacuum fits perfectly in between keys for quick and easy cleaning. Special features include: TWO attachments: flexible rubber and bristle brush LED light USB Cable connection "Power Up" boost button for heavy dirt and dust Also works on your computer's vents, monitor, etc. Great for laptops and travelers--no power source needed White plastic outer. Fits most USB computer ports. Measures approximately 6"L x 1.5"W.
VACUUM CLEANER SUCKED HER WIG OFF
It all began after the store closed. It was summer and it stayed light longer. The art fair was winding down, it was the last day. The artists were packing up, leaving. It was all over for another year. I stood over in a nook and cranny, smoking my pipe to keep the smoke from polluting the air around the gazers and gawkers who always show up in great numbers at the end of an art show. To make a long story short, I noticed a cleaning crew meandering about, dusting this and dusting that. I could see a lot of attention was being paid to something other than the task. While the crew seemed to be looking at photos on a cell phone, the vacuum hose held by a member of the crew tilted and in an instant the wig that adorned the mannequin's head disappeared, sucked into the big industrial unit that was out of window and in an aisle. I watched as the crew finished their task, walking away slowly still laughing and examining the cell phone photos. The wig was sucked away, possibly forever. I didn't go back to check to see if the wig had been rescued. But the more I look at this photo, the more I like the look.
Cleaning the Salmon
The neighbors have an incredible set-up...a cleaning table, a smoker, an industrial vacuum packer...and were kind enough to let us use them all.
Boo Boo the bear was intrigued by the smell of the fish guts, and approached the table until the neighbor, Ed, brought out his attack cat to chase the bear off. Not kidding.
how do you clean a dvd
how to clean a really dirty house
clean vinyl tile
clean files off computer
who sings cream on the inside clean on the outside
green home cleaning services
auto glass cleaning
dry cleaning wipes
cleaning berber carpets
pro clean dry cleaners