Cars Rug - Carpet Impressions.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
SA500080 Vintage Cars
By Chateau Kerguehennec, the road suddenly became a vintage car rally as a group of Brits who tour their cars round Brittany came through the area. We sat at the side of the road on a car rug and just watched them go through for a while.
I took this pic because I own a 2002 Kia Spectra, and I love it. Everything in it is manual, and her name is Lola. She is so cute. :)
carpet cleaning sunderland
carpet cleaning fluid
carpet treadmills for dogs
carpet palace bethesda md