Roberts Carpet And Fine Floors - Innovative Carpet
Roberts Carpet And Fine Floors
- United States biochemist (born in England) honored for his discovery that some genes contain introns (born in 1943)
- Owen Josephus (1875–1955), US Supreme Court associate justice 1930–45. Appointed to the Court by President Hoover, he usually voted independently although he leaned toward conservatism in many of his decisions. He also served as dean of the University of Pennsylvania Law School 1948–51
- United States evangelist (born 1918)
- United States writer remembered for his historical novels about colonial America (1885-1957)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (floor) deck: knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
- (floor) shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- (floor) a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- money extracted as a penalty
- all right: being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
- ticket: issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
- A sum of money exacted as a penalty by a court of law or other authority
Robert Louis Stevenson at 11 Church Hill in Edinburgh
The author, Robert Louis Stevenson (misspelled above), was probably about 14 years old in the photograph. He is standing with some acquaintances: Robert Thomson who ran a small school on Frederick Street for boys in Edinburgh, Mr. Baildon (Henry Craven Baildon; 1807-1881) who was a pharmacist and the father of Robert Louis Stevenson's classmate and friend (Henry Bellyse Baildon; 1849-1907). They are in the garden of 11 Church Hill in Edinburgh, Scotland. The March 30, 1916 handwritten note mentions Mrs. Isobel Osbourne Strong Fields (1858-1953) of Stonehedge in Montecito, California (6 miles from Santa Barbara) who was Robert Louis Stevenson's step-daughter.
From about 1862 to 1865, 11 Church Hill was the home of Douw Ditmars Williamson Jr. (1830-1897). He was of Dutch descent, a native New Yorker, and manager of the North British Rubber Company from 1860 to 1866. Thomas Dunkin Paret (1837-1920) took the photograph. He was born in New York, a friend of Douw's, and was a student at The University of Edinburgh from 1860 to 1865. He also was the inventor of Tanite (a substance made from leather waste used to make jewelery). In 1867, Thomas opened a factory in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania to manufacture Tanite.
Douw had no children of his own but raised his orphaned niece and nephew: Cornelia Dodd Bodwell (1863-1943) and George Norman Williamson Sr. (1853-1905) . George may have been a classmate of Robert Louis Stevenson's. An American, called "G. Williamson", is mentioned in several books. He played a prank on Stevenson.
The original page is 5 by 6 inches, and the photo is sepia colored. It is part of a leather-bound book titled "From the East". The book has a collection of small photographs of the Middle East and 11 Church Hill taken around "March and April of 1862". The above mentioned Thomas created this one of a kind book and dedicated it to his father (John Paret).
Updated on 2-17-2011
Oh, My Robert Smith¦
Transportas a lo mas alto del extasis, de ese extasis entre cinco rejas, cuatro espacios, diversos compases, diversos ritmos que comienzan relativamente con una llave de sol
Extasis musical, del que eres dueno.-
Letras incomparables, productoras de triste felicidad
Llenas pozos de amor con tristeza, mezclandola, creando el invento perfecto que produce tu voz. Otro elemento cautivante, envolvente.
Hipnotizante, Adorablemente tetrico.
For You, My robert ♥
Tantas veces he sentido empatia con tus hermosas letras, por tus expresiones siento que me he sentido igual que tu en muchas situaciones de la vida, tus canciones me hacen volar, transportarme hacia un lugar tranquilo, tranquilamente freak .___. I Love U Robert! Te Veo en Abril *o* !
No pense que iba a ser tan dificil esto. No pense que aun habian trogloditas que aun apuntan con el dedo, y descalifican, No estoy para el webeo de nadie, de alguna u otra forma tengo que proteger mis sentimientos y mi corazon, no quiero que se termine de desintegrar.
"Toda persona puede conectarse
con el mundo de ensueno de The Cure,
donde la vida puede ser insana,
melancolica, colerica, perdida,
histerica y dichosa,
todo al mismo tiempo "
carpet flooring phoenix
landlord replace carpet
square rugs 7x7
hand woven carpet
installing carpet knee kicker
house of area rugs