Fabric rugs. Wool oriental rugs 10x14. Wamsutta bath rugs.
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Secrets of Color Handhooked Rug
Includes information on the characteristics, classification, and composition of colour. In-depth study of colour harmonies -- monochromatic, complimentary, analogous. Learn colour planning from wheel to wool. Often colour planning is the most intimidating part of rug hooking. How do you choose colours that compliment each other and bring the rug to life? The Secrets of Colour in Hand-Hooked Rugs will take the uncertainty out of the process, as Betty Krull leads you step-by-step through the fundamental stages needed to understand and colour plan a rug. The book explains everything you need to know about the classification and composition of colour, including the use of colour harmonies and the ins and outs of colour planning. Study dozens of beautiful images to see how the use of different colours can greatly influence the final outcome of the same design. Learn to analyse colours and identify their properties. Novice as well as experienced rug hookers will love The Secrets of Colour in Hand-Hooked Rugs, brought to you by Rug Hooking magazine, for its easy-to-follow format, information, and colour tips.
A friend of mine used to say "You lie like a cheap Persian rug". This rug was cheap, but is not Persian, and the only reason it's rumpled up like this is because I've got too much stuff on it. For TWTME scavenger hunt. With real (in-camera) bokeh.
Chinese Chippendale rug, Kravetsmart fabric
Harvey Probber 12-piece sectional gets a makeover in solid blue chenille fabric by Kravet. Paired with ea Windsor Smith Chinese Chippendale design rug, also available from Kravet
outdoor bamboo rug
georgia carpets westmont il
area rugs raleigh nc
carpet stores in virginia
oriental rugs ma
house of carpets cedar rapids
carpet suppliers melbourne