KASHMIR SILK RUGS : SILK RUGS
KASHMIR SILK RUGS : CARPET WARRINGTON : AREA RUG CANADA.
Kashmir Silk Rugs
- A carpet is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of "pile" attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from wool or a manmade fibre such as polypropylene, and usually consists of twisted tufts which are often heat-treated to maintain their structure.
- an area in southwestern Asia whose sovereignty is disputed between Pakistan and India
- Kashmir (Kashmiri: ??????, ?????; Dogri: ??????; Ladakhi: ?????; Balti: ?????; Gojri: ?????; Poonchi/Chibhali: ?????; Shina: ?????; Uyghur: ??????) is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent.
- A region on the northern border of India and in northeastern Pakistan. Formerly a state of India, it has been disputed between India and Pakistan since partition in 1947. The northwestern part is controlled by Pakistan, most of it forming the state of Azad Kashmir, while the remainder is incorporated into the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir
- (kashmiri) of or relating to or characteristic of Kashmir or its people or culture; "the Kashmiri mountains"; "Kashmiri love poems"
8x12 RED FINE 300 KPSI* SILK KASHMIR ORIENTAL AREA RUG
Age: 1970s Condition: Excellent Color: Field: Red Border: Black Accents: Ivory Technique: Hand-Woven KPSI: 300* Pile: Silk Foundation: Cotton Estimated Retail Price: $19,200 * WHAT IS KPSI? KPSI, or knots per square inch, is one of the factors used in determining rug quality. It refers to the knot density within one square inch of the rug. From the backside of the carpet, count the number of knots along one inch of the warp (vertical) and one inch along the weft (horizontal). By multiplying these numbers, you arrive at the KPSI. For instance: 12 knots on the warp multiplied by 10 knots on the weft equals a KPSI of 120. A picture of the back of the rug is shown, together with a linear measurement guide, to help you verify the KPSI of the rug you are viewing. Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us. Padding (1/8" thick; non-slip; rubber mesh): Available - contact seller Free shipping/handling for all padding purchases
On a handmade silk rug
Resting after a long day. This silk rug, I am told, took about a year to make. It is all handmade with pure silk. Has about 1200 knots per sq inch. Made in Kashmir.
Kashmir silk carpets,Kashmir silk rugs
Size 4ft x6ft,300Lines.Persian design.Chines handmade.
kashmir silk rugs
SKR213C-5 Size: 5' x 8' Rectangle Hand made oriental rug Features: -Construction: Handmade. -Technique: Tufted. -Material: Wool and Viscose. -Origin: India. -Collection: Silk Road. -Color: Ivory. -Pile height: 0.63''. . -Available in the following sizes:. -2' x 3' . -3' x 5' . -4' x 6' . -5' x 8' . -6' x 9' . -7'6'' x 9'6'' . -8'3'' x 11' . -9'6'' x 13'6'' . -3'6'' Round. -6' Round. -8' Round. -4'6'' x 6'6'' Oval. -7'6'' x 9'6'' Oval. -2'6'' x 4' Runner. -2'6'' x 8' Runner. -2'6'' x 10' Runner. -2'6'' x 12' Runner. Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen. Accent rugs may also not show the entire pattern that the corresponding area rugs have. Additionally, rugs 8' x 10' and larger may ship Truck Freight.
carpet cleaning aventura
carpet cleaning boynton beach fl
royal blue rug
design carpet company
carpet pad cost
flokati rug reviews
carpet san jose ca