Decorative Metal Finishes : 21st Birthday Decorations Ideas
Decorative Metal Finishes
- (Metal Finish) The application of techniques to improve the finished appearance of jewelry. Examples are polishing or brushing to improve reflection and shine, texturing, or applying a satin or matte finish to dull color and luster. RELATED TERMS: See Florentine, Polished, Satin Finish.
- (Metal Finishing) Metal finish textures are offered through the use of automated and manual equipment, which includes grinding, timesaving (grain finishing), media tumbling (deburring), and sandblasting.
- (Metal Finishing) Various pieces of the sculpture are welded together.
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
Decorative metal beads are hand linked together to form the chain. The orange, glass beads are topped with a decorative floral bead cap and rest on headpins. Bracelet is finished with a small toggle clasp.
So you wonder why I haven't been to fighter practice? Well, I've been pretty much living in my shop of late, finishing up my first big comission. I think it's turning out alright.
home decor paintings
disney easter decorations
better homes and garden decorating
top of kitchen cabinet decor
decorating guest rooms
lime green kitchen decor
red white and blue table decorations