Cooking Classes Durban : Barbie Sue Cooking Games.
Cooking Classes Durban
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- a port city in eastern South Africa on the Indian Ocean; resort and industrial center
- Durban (eThekwini, from itheku meaning 'bay') is the largest city in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal and the third largest city in the country, forming part of the eThekwini metropolitan municipality.
- A seaport and resort in South Africa, on the coast of KwaZulu-Natal; pop. 1,137,380
- Cannabis (Can-na-bis) is a genus of flowering plants that includes three putative species, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. These three taxa are indigenous to Central Asia, and South Asia.
Durban in one picture
Durban, South Africa.
cooking classes grand rapids
cooking courses in birmingham
cooking with anne
cooking recipes starters
cooking with a skillet
new england cooking
cooking with soy sauce