Cooking pork shoulder in crock pot - Cooking london broil steak - Cooking school tucson
Cooking Pork Shoulder In Crock Pot
- Boston butt is a cut of pork that comes from the upper part of the shoulder from the front leg and may contain the blade bone. This pork cut, from the shoulder, combined with the way it prepared and served, makes it a distinctly American dish.
- A large electric cooking pot used to cook stews and other dishes slowly
- an electric cooker that maintains a relatively low temperature
- A slow cooker
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
Brunswick Stew (homemade)
1 whole roasted chicken
1 2-3 lb pork shoulder (cooked in crock pot 12 hrs)
1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
1 12 oz can hunt's fire roasted tomatoes with garlic
2 16 oz bottles of catsup
1 16 oz can of tomato sauce
2 whole lemons
1 onion chopped
4 stalks celery chopped
3 large potatoes(taters) cut in small cubes
season to taste, cook covered for 3- 4 hrs on low until the taters are done. Add 1 pkg 16 oz frozen english peas and whole kernel corn and warm through. This was very good. ( fyi..I took the meat off the chicken and pork butt and added it to the stew.)
done for the day
The nice thing about cooking in a croc-pot is that it's not even 7am and dinner is done!
I added boneless pork ribs, which is just sliced up pork shoulder into the croc-pot with bbq sauce, this afternoon I'll fork shred it while it's still in the pot, then tonight we will have delicious pulled pork bbq sandwiches.
I also made the cole slaw already so dinner is essentially done! *sigh*
convection cooking roast
spanish cooking websites
authentic chinese cooking recipes
leg of lamb cooking times
cooking class pictures
cooking light for two
garvin cooking show
cooking filet mignon on the grill
cooking turnips recipe
cooking roast turkey