OUTDOOR COOKING UTENSILS. ARABIC COOKING STEP BY STEP. SUSHI COOKING CLASS
Outdoor Cooking Utensils
- This is a list of food preparation utensils, some of which are known as kitchenware.
- (cooking utensil) a kitchen utensil made of material that does not melt easily; used for cooking
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
Tea Time In The Snow
I know, I know...for those of you familiar with Newfoundland, this is not your typical outdoor 'boil-up'. Normally I'd have an open campfire with a kettle hung over it on a kettle stick cut from a piece of green wood from nearby. Not this time though...it would take too much time and I had a lot that I wanted to do. This little gas stove from Peak is very convenient to carry in a knapsack... as are their cooking utensils. It can boil water or heat up your dinner (in a tin, of course) in a jiffy.
I also know tea is meant to be steeped, not boiled. :-) However, this is how I like it....can't get it strong enough really. Even the aroma while it is boiling is intoxicating....especially in the outdoors like this. There is a saying here when tea is very strong that it's "like the bark"....in reference to, I guess, tea that has been made from aspen bark, willow bark, or wild cherry bark, etc. I wouldn't know about that...never having had it...but I do know I like my tea strong! Outdoors like this is one of the few times I can make it the way I like it....without having to worry about whether or not I would offend anyone else with the brew. :-)
Nut tool Fork
On our trip to climb the Grand Teton my climbing partner didn't have a utensil with which to enjoy the fine meal we prepared so he used his nut tool as a fork.
thickening agents in cooking
italian cooking sauces
cooking mama 2 presents
cooking turkey drumsticks
cooking mama download for computer
spanish cooking verbs
egg cooking toaster