PEOPLE COOKING - BBQ COOKING GRATE.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- Those without special rank or position in society; the populace
- fill with people; "Stalin wanted to people the empty steppes"
- furnish with people; "The plains are sparsely populated"
- Human beings in general or considered collectively
- The citizens of a country, esp. when considered in relation to those who govern them
- (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively; "old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"
Now we are cooking
This picture was taken by a by-stander, while Jackie and I were shopping at Canal Walk!!
Glad I was not IN the pot!!
Jackie should be home by Wednesday/Thursday and is sending lots of love and hugs to all friends!!
Cooking Arepas - Monte Roraima Trekking
Santa Elena de Uairen - Venezuela
Todos os direitos reservados - reproducao proibida
cooking with fresh herbs
string for cooking
pakistani cooking urdu
better home cooking
types of cooking apples
tv cooking competitions
cooking with onion