Mountain Equipment Ogre Pants : Controls Test Equipment : Stereo Equipment For Sale
Mountain Equipment Ogre Pants
- Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC) is a Canadian consumers' cooperative, which sells outdoor recreation gear and clothing. MEC is notable for its commitment to environmental protection and other causes.
- Rubbish; nonsense
- (pant) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- bloomers: underpants worn by women; "she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing"
- (pant) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
- (in folklore) A man-eating giant
- A cruel or terrifying person
- An ogre (feminine: ogress) is a large, cruel, monstrous and hideous humanoid monster, featured in mythology, folklore and fiction. Ogres are often depicted in fairy tales and folklore as feeding on human beings, and have appeared in many classic works of literature.
- monster: a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- (folklore) a giant who likes to eat human beings
Ogre - Unrated
As seen on the Sci-Fi channel, Ogre follows a group of traveling teenagers who stumble upon a small, ageless village. Here they find a paradise of immortality - the residents are free from disease and have an abundance of harvest. However, they soon discover that everlasting life had its price. The town made an ancient pact with the Ogre on the mountain: an annual human offering in exchange for status quo. The teenagers find themselves trapped as the villagers desperately seek their next sacrifice.
well, these are my banana pants. theyre yellow. and if youll take a look at the sweater im wearing, its a nait one. yeah, im old.
Pull your pants up
Little grocery store in St. Gabriel, Louisiana. To go in here you must pull your pants up.
farm equipment for sale by owner
survival equipment services
poseidon diving equipment
china electrical equipment
repossessed forestry equipment
audiophile stereo equipment
weight equipment companies
ergonomic industrial equipment