WINDOW AND DOOR REPAIR : MCINTOSH AMPLIFIER REPAIR : FURNACE REPAIR PARTS
Window And Door Repair
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A doorway
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
Wm supervises door repair 7 Feb 2011
The old door knob mechanism broke, and the door would not open from the inside or outside. To open the door, we had to hire a building maintenance to crawl out the window of the condo next door, crawl in the window of our condo, and remove the door knob from the inside. After he did that job, I installed a new door knob on the following day.
greenhouse fixed up
Allotment greenhouse, windows and door repaired. should be weather-proof now for winter.
elevator repair training
victrola repair service
bicycle flat tire repair
vinyl repair product
key scratch repair
wire fence repair
windshield glass chip repair
ac heat repair
tv and electronics repair