Carpet Plastic Protector. Antique Tibetan Rugs
Carpet Plastic Protector
- defender: a person who cares for persons or property
- Protector (Protektor) is a 2009 Czech film directed by Marek Najbrt.
- A thing that protects someone or something from injury
- A person who protects or defends someone or something
- A person in charge of a kingdom during the minority, absence, or incapacity of the sovereign
- A remote weapon system or station, (RWS) is a remotely controlled weapon station for light and medium caliber weapons which can be installed on any type of vehicle or other platforms (land and sea-based).
- name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
The Protector (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
Thai martial arts virtuoso Tony Jaa stars as Kham, who travels to Australia to take on a gang and rescue a kidnapped elephant.
Thai-born martial artist Tony Jaa, whose gravity-defying stunts wowed American audiences in Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior, returns in an equally eye-popping stunt fest that should thrill all but the most jaded action fans. The very simple plot has the soft-spoken, mild-mannered Jaa as a young man from a rural community dispatched to Australia to recover a pair of sacred elephants. Once there, he discovered that a female crime boss (played by transgendered actor Jing Xing) is behind the missing pachyderms, and Jaa pulls out all the stops to recover the animals for his village. As in Ong-Bak, the appeal of The Protector is watching Jaa unleash his muay thai skills on a host of villainous types, and he gets several astonishing showcases in this film, most notably a nearly-unbroken take in which he dispatches some 50 goons as he makes his way up a four-story structure. Those looking for the depth of story or character found in the best of Hong Kong action cinema won't find it in The Protector, but the rewards for action fans are plentiful and thoroughly entertaining. The two-disc Collector's Edition of The Protector includes a wealth of extras, most notably the original Thai version of the film (titled Tom Yum Goong), which runs approximately 30 minutes longer than the American version. Commentary by martial arts writer and fan Bey Logan is featured on the American edit, along with a deleted scene, a featurette about Jaa with Logan and rapper/producer The RZA (who scored the American version and, for some reason, is described as a major force in bringing Asian entertainment to the States), making-of featurettes on both the English and Thai versions of the film (the latter features a subtitled Thai-language commentary track with Jaa, director Prachya Pinkaew, and stunt coordinator/mentor Panna Rittikrai), and three fair short films that were produced for a promotional tie-in contest. -- Paul Gaita
The Great Pumpkin (Stain)**
** alternative titles "A Holiday Tip" "White Berber Carpet Strikes Again" "Oops"
The series of events goes as follows,
carved pumpkin last Wednesday.
Mom has carpets shampooed friday.
Brought Jack o lantern to mom's for Halloween
brought inside so not smashed by trick or treaters, placed on carpet (so he could watch movie)
Mom leaves for vacation, Mandy house-sits.
3 days pass.
Hmm, House smells like pumpkin.
sunken jack o lantern finally noticed.
scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub
I have a piece of ugly plastic carpet protector in the hallway, to keep me from tripping over the cable cord. Pandora has decided that it's a fine place to sleep. I think the fact that it is right in the middle of the walkway is why it appeals to her. She's trying to kill me.
ra red man mayweather
texas carpet store
area rugs kitchen
carpet western australia
silk persian carpet
carpet cleaning omaha