CAPE COD CARPET. CAPE COD
Cape Cod Carpet. Rug Cleaners Chicago.
Cape Cod Carpet
- A sandy peninsula in southeastern Massachusetts that forms a wide curve enclosing Cape Cod Bay. The Pilgrims landed on the northern tip of Cape Cod in November 1620
- A type of rectangular house with a deeply gabled roof
- a Massachusetts peninsula to the south of Boston extending into the Atlantic; a popular resort area
- The Cape Cod or Cape Codder is a type of cocktail made with only fruit juice and spirits. The name refers to the Cape Cod area in the eastern United States.
- A Cape Cod cottage is a style of house originating in New England in the 17th century. It is traditionally characterized by a low, broad frame building, generally a story and a half high, with a steep, perfectly pitched roof with end gables, a large central chimney and very little ornamentation.
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
Cape Cod Doormat
Cape Cod Doormat. Our reversible, woven polypropylene Cape Cod Doormats are made in the USA to stand up to the rigors of daily use - keeping snow, sand, dirt and debris outside - year after year. Tough poly fiber won't rot from exposure to rain, sun or salt water. A unique contrasting color woven into the edges makes them attractive enough to use at the front door. Easy to clean - just hose them down. For non-skid surfaces. Available Colors Beige Blue Evergreen Red Sizes Cape Cod Doormat 18"W x 30"L Giant Cape Cod Doormat is 28"W x 36"L Shipping Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Fort Hill B+B, Cape Cod, Emma Suite
If you enjoy gracious accommodations with a touch of romance, the Emma suite is for you. Located on the first floor of the main house, this suite has been lovingly renovated to include modern amenities yet retains its original period details. Enter through your private library, filled with an eclectic mix of books and furnished with a lovely mahogany piano, oriental carpets and period furniture.
Cape Cod Autumn Carpet
A colorful autumn ground cover on a cloudy day on Cape Cod. Taken along the John Wing Trail at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in Brewster. Those beautiful red leaves are poison ivy!
© All rights reserved
cape cod carpet
Cape Cod Size: Oval 8" x 28" Offering fantastic blends of the perfect colors, and a combination that is sure to bring out the beauty of your home, the braided stair treads in the Cotton collection are ideal for any room. The Cape Cod braided stair treads in the Cotton collection certainly captures a relaxing day down the Cape. Warm sand tones and flecks of brown are highlighted with refreshing shades of blue, and just a hint of green. With a durable flat braid construction, the Cotton collection's braided stair treads will surely have you yearning for summer all year long! Features: -Made in India with 100pct cotton -Flat braid construction for added durability -Primarily sand and brown with blue and green accents -Available in the following size: Rectangular and Oval 8'' x 28'' Note: For your safety, Homespice D cor strongly recommends that all stair treads be tacked down with carpet tacks (not included) and secured by an adhesive pad (sold seperately). Recommended Care: All rugs require care to maintain their beauty and longevity. Vacuum regularly with the hard attachment of your vacuum. Refrain from using a beater brush. Spills should be cleaned as soon as possible. Spot cleaning with non-bleach detergent is fine. For deep cleaning, we recommend professional cleaning. All rugs lay flat when they leave the factory. When the rug is new, let it flatten before use. Work out wrinkles using your hands or a pole (the carpet tube works well too). Occasionally sprouts will appear in your rug. These are a natural by-product of the traditional method that Homespice uses to make their braided rugs. Simply use a sharp pair of scissors and trim the sprout even with the rug. Braided rugs are stitched together using extra strong thread. Should the threads get damaged or cut, the braids may start to separate. We recommend sewing the braids together with a needle and thread. If left unattended, this separation will grow.
laying felt backed carpet
oscar red carpet pics
sage green rug
rug cleaning new york ny
petal rug 5x8
magic carpet plant
carpet tiles samples
plastic cover for carpet
26.10.2011. u 19:29 •