CANON AE 1 PROGRAM 35MM CAMERA : CANON AE 1
Canon ae 1 program 35mm camera : Wireless n internet home monitoring ip camera wvc80n : Nikon professional camera reviews
Canon Ae 1 Program 35mm Camera
- Cause (a person or animal) to behave in a predetermined way
- Provide (a computer or other machine) with coded instructions for the automatic performance of a particular task
- Input (instructions for the automatic performance of a task) into a computer or other machine
- write a computer program
- arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
- plan: a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- AE1 is a designation used to refer to multiple things: * HMAS AE1, the first submarine to serve in the Royal Australian Navy * Aero Ae 01, a design of Czechoslovakian military trainer biplane entering use in 1919 * Canon AE-1, a 35 mm film, single-lens reflex (SLR) camera * Anion Exchanger 1, a
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
500mm ROKINON MF Telephoto for CANON FD mount, A-1, AE-1, AE-1 Prog
500mm ROKINON Telephoto Lens for CANON EOS mount
Lens employs a Canon T-Mount Adapter (included), and will work with virtually any Canon FD Mount Manual Focus SLR. Use this lens with the Canon A-1, AV-1, AE-1, AE-1 Program, FTb, T50, T60, T70, T80, T90, EF, AT-1 and others.
The ROKINON 500mm is all BLACK. It utilizes Aluminum Alloy construction for strength yet remains lightweight.
Aperture settings from f/8 to a very usable f/32 !
4 Elements/ 4 Group Optic Construction
Minimum focusing distance is 33ft (10.0m)
Filter Size is 67mm
Length is 11.70 in (focused Close In)
Weight is 22.6oz
Uses a T-Mount Adapter (CANON FD Adapter included)
Has an Adjustable Tripod Mount
Includes Soft Case, Front & Rear Caps
Comes with a USA Full One-Year Warranty
This is a Preset, Manual Focus Lens. Meter coupling on Preset lenses must be done manually; however, some cameras have Exposure Confirmation and/or Focus Confirmation that verifies adjustment -refer to your camera manual.
Canon AE-1 Program
My "new" Canon AE-1 Program. I got it for a B&W film class, but I am soooo looking forward to loading a color roll soon! How quickly one forgets the joys, the anticipation, the surprises of real film!
This AE-1 looks like it has never been used...it's in pristine condition! I looked up the date of manufacturing and the body and lens codes both point to April of 1982. Amazing that a camera almost 30 years old can be kept in such great shape for so long. I guess I better buy a case for it!
Canon AE-1 Program
My "new" camera and 28mm lens (and 50mm f1.8), off Ebay.
I desqueaked it fairly easily after getting the right tools and oil.
I also fixed a loose rewind handle very easily.
Otherwise (although I'm no expert) it seems in A+ condition.
The only problem is the missing power grip (no such a problem when in the case it came with),.
As for this (digital) photo, I didn't like the angle I'd shot it at, and managed to rotate it a degree or so in GIMP easily enough!
canon ae 1 program 35mm camera
Package includes : # NEW Canon HFS20 with usb cable , video cable , software , battery , Charger , Remote Owners manual , lens cap, Strap # 3 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit # Card case Holds 3 cards # High speed card reader # Table top Tripod , ultra compact with flexible wire leg # Camcorder Light # LCD protector # 16GB high speed card # 3 piece Filter kit # Rain sleeve # Soft case # full size Tripod # 2X Professional High Definition telephoto Lens with Lens Case # 0.5 X professional high Definition wide Angle Lens With land case # Close-up Macro Set # 5 Years Ext warranty Plan # Deluxe camcorder Bag # Pop Abrella # External Zoom Microphone # High Power Battery Pack # Rapid Battery Charger # HDMi Cable # Professional 58mm Digital video Lens Hood With Cap and cap keeper # Extra Cam Rudder : Excellent Handle For Video and cameras
free flip video camera
good digital camera for concerts
where to buy polaroid camera
london camera exchange group
miniature helmet video camera card
underwater camera pictures
nikon digital camera cases