CANDLE DECORATING CRAFTS - CANDLE DECORATING
Candle decorating crafts - Xmas decorations
Candle Decorating Crafts
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- A unit of luminous intensity, superseded by the candela
- stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- A cylinder or block of wax or tallow with a central wick that is lit to produce light as it burns
- examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; equal to 1/60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiating at the temperature of 2,046 degrees Kelvin
- (craft) make by hand and with much skill; "The artisan crafted a complicated tool"
- (craft) trade: the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- (craft) a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- Exercise skill in making (something)
Modern Tulipwood Tea Light Candle Holder
This modern candle holder was formed from a solid block of tulipwood, then treated with a bit of warm yellow dye to deepen the spectacular color variation and woodgrain. Sits atop three tiny wooden feet, which give it the appearance of a floating form. The wood is protected with three coats of a high quality clear semi-gloss varnish.
Complete piece measures:
length: 8 inches
width: 3.75 inches
height: 1 inch
Recycled glass jar candle!
Recycle today, for a brigher tomorrow!!!!!! Take a small jar---from yogurt, baby food, etc and decorate it to become a beautiful candle! For this recycled craft we glued the jar onto a cut out cardstock paper star, attached ribbon and other decorations, decorated the star with glitter and marker.... and voila a fun use for a recycled small glass jar!
rustic christmas decorating
country decorative plates
decorating log cabins
retro garage decor
gift decorative accessories
decorative copper plates
designer decorating fabrics
vintage kitchen decorating ideas
cabin decor outlet
03.10.2011. u 13:12 •