COOKING SEA BASS FILLET. COOKING TABLE.
Cooking Sea Bass Fillet
- Any of a number of marine fishes that are related to or resemble the common perch, in particular
- the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- Any of various species of saltwater fish in various families, or a specimen thereof
- A term used to describe a number of lean to moderately fat marine fish, most of which aren't actually members of the bass family. "Striped bass" and "Black Sea bass" are true bass. The "white sea bass" is a member of the drum family.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Remove the bones from (a fish)
- decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- Cut (fish or meat) into boneless strips
- a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
Poached Chilean Sea Bass
One of two fillets that came with the entree option of "Poached Chilean Sea Bass and Green Curry Shrimp" - appealing to seafood lovers. E was too full at this point to finish most of his meal so he was kind enough to share one of the fillets (as I was, as my usual self, famished - it was a late seating!). Paired with Linda's unctuous black bean honey sauce, while moist, the silky dense fish appeared to be cooked slightly more than my liking on this visit (reminding me of what BY had noted on one of her visits) compared to in the past.
18Sept09 Supermarket Day
Usually I order groceries on the Internet, but I did not need very much this week. A few of the items I bought are for the 'social work' basket at church; others are for my mother-in-law (she is usually too tired to cook).
The total cost was ?44.11 ($72.18 or 49 Euro). The most expensive item was catfood, but I bought extra because it was on special offer.
cooking holidays spain
port substitute cooking
nella cucina cooking school
cooking knife types
cooking bacon wrapped filet mignon
asian cooking supplies
shopping games and cooking games