FLIP CAMERA HACK. CAMERA HACK
Flip Camera Hack. Best Casio Camera
Flip Camera Hack
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- impudent: marked by casual disrespect; "a flip answer to serious question"; "the student was kept in for impudent behavior"
- lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don't know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
- Glib; flippant
- somersault: an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- A board on which a hawk's meat is laid
- A pile of bricks stacked up to dry before firing
- A wooden frame for drying bricks, cheeses, etc
- chop: cut with a hacking tool
- one who works hard at boring tasks
- be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can't hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
Philips DVP5990 HDMI 1080p Upscaling DVD Player
Philips HDMI 1080p DVD player with true high definition video upscaling, D/A converter: 12 bit, 108 MHz progressive Scan, High Def (720p, 1080i, 1080p), Video Upscaling(720p, 1080i/p)192kHz/24 bit audio DAC enhances analogue sound input, High definition JPEG playback for images in true resolution, Brings your PC to your living room with Windows Media Video playback, DivX Ultra for enhanced playback of DivX media files, Plays DivX, MP3, WMA and JPEG digital camera photos, Plays CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, Direct conversion from CD to MP3, USB Direct plays DivX movies, photos and music from USB flash drives
Canon T2i with external display & mic
The second I got my new camera, I took a photo and a video clip and played with all the ports. Since the thing puts out standard video, and I have multiple small external LCD displays, I promptly tore one apart and made it into a portable display that would mount onto a $1 grip (best $1 worth of video equipment ever) in order to let me do low shots.
Since then, I made a custom cable, so I wouldn't have 10' of cable tied up. Plus, since the camera has automatic gain control (which makes quiet scenes full of static) I've now got a cable to plug the mic into my iPhone running the 4Track app. Records cd quality audio.
And since then I've now broken the display hacking it further. I'll have to fix some of the wiring.
I find that I almost never need the external screen. Still have good eyesight I guess. It would be handy to have the flip out screen from the 60D or T3i for low or high shots.
I used to record the audio onto the iPhone, but since I installed Magic Lantern, I've just been recording to the camera. You can turn off the automatic gain control that gives the hissing noises, and you even get a on screen level meter. There's also a triggered white balance that will find the white balance of what you're pointing at. So nice. Magic Lantern is highly recommended. Doubles the value of this camera easily.
How to avoid red flags on the Olympus XA1 at f4
Ever wish you could use higher speed film in your Olympus XA1?
Yes, that camera with the selenium meter, fixed focus (who knows exactly where it's focused - it may be at 12 feet? - universal focus, indeed) two speeds and only two ISO settings - 100 and 400 ASA... yes, that XA1 with all its gloriously odd specifications.
You can set the camera to shoot always at 1/30 at f4 by using a pin to push the locking pin up, as shown on the right.
Then flip the flash lever under the lens to the "flash" setting. This will circumvent the red flag that prevents exposure under low light.
The camera will stay on this setting even if you close the clamshell.
Now you can try 800, 1600, or 3200 speed films with all the Zuiko goodness at a fixed focus
at an aperture of f4.
NOTE: The aperture will adjust based on the selenium meter even in flash mode!
If only we new at what distance the lens is focused on!
I would bet the sweet spot is somewhere between 7 feet and 14 feet.
flip camera hack
“I had always thought about driving a cab, just thought it’d be interesting and different, a good way to make money. But it always seemed like a fleeting whim, a funny idea, something I would never actually do.”
In her late twenties and after a series of unsatisfying office jobs, Melissa Plaut decided she was going to stop worrying about what to do with the rest of her life and focus on what she was going to do next. Her first adventure: becoming a taxi driver. Undeterred by the fact that 99 percent of cabbies in the city were men, she went to taxi school, got her hack license, and hit the streets of Manhattan and the outlying boroughs.
Hack traces Plaut’s first two years behind the wheel of a yellow cab traveling the 6,400 miles of New York City streets. She shares the highs, the lows, the shortcuts, and professional trade secrets. Between figuring out where and when to take a bathroom break and trying to avoid run-ins with the NYPD, Plaut became an honorary member of a diverse brotherhood that included Harvey, the cross-dressing cabbie; the dispatcher affectionately called “Paul the crazy Romanian”; and Lenny, the garage owner rumored to be the real-life prototype for TV’s Louie De Palma of Taxi.
With wicked wit and arresting insight, Melissa Plaut reveals the crazy parade of humanity that passed through her cab–including strling actors, federal judges, bartenders, strippers, and drug dealers–while showing how this grueling work provided her with empowerment and a greater sense of self. Hack introduces an irresistible new voice that is much like New York itself–vivid, profane, lyrical, and ineffably hip
new non camera phone
cctv camera comparison
camera bags that look like purses
google street view car camera
cheap fuji camera
hidden camera detector circuit
best cheap hd camera
cheapest network camera
beginner film camera
miami camera shops
26.10.2011. u 14:25 •