CAMERA SHOP BELFAST : CAMERA SHOP
Camera Shop Belfast : Casio Camera Service Centre : Md80 Mini Dv Camera
Camera Shop Belfast
- "Belfast" is the second single of the disco band Boney M.'s 1977 album Love for Sale. "Belfast" was the first Boney M.
- The capital and chief port of Northern Ireland; pop. 280,970. It suffered damage and population decline from the early 1970s because of sectarian violence by the Irish Republican Army (IRA) and Loyalist paramilitary groups
- Belfast is an album by folk metal artists Mago de Oz, which was released in 2004.
- capital and largest city of Northern Ireland; the center of Protestantism in Northern Ireland
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- An act of going shopping
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
In late 1980 I went to Ireland on a cycling tour. Cycling in Ireland in November is - fresh, shall we say. Here in Belfast, AML 627H, an AEC Swift / MCW new to London Transport as MB627, but by this time Citybus 2357, passes through into the central security area in Belfast City Centre. The magnificent pile of Belfast City Hall dominates the scene.
At that time everyone entering the centre of Belfast had to be searched, and you were also frisked when you entered each shop within that area. On this occasion I had left my bicycle elsewhere and was strolling around with my camera and two lenses. I entered the city centre, and several shops, without once the relatively large telephoto lens in my cagoule pocket being detected. Makes you wonder how effective the searches were. Or maybe I have an honest face.
Even the best places have puddles ;-))
Victoria Shopping Centre Sunday night. The only reason people go to this shopping centre is to take photographs!!! It has no camera shops and the handbags in the shop exceed the price of most cameras - ludicrous.
Too messy an image but it was a great puddle :-))
lumens document camera
singapore camera shops
prosumer video camera
ashton kutcher camera commercial touch screen
canon camera hd
red rocket red camera
paper pinhole camera
network camera optical zoom
good camera tripods
compact camera with
26.10.2011. u 14:08 •