SET UP DJ EQUIPMENT - DJ EQUIPMENT
Set up dj equipment - Future dj equipment.
Set Up Dj Equipment
- A disc jockey (also known as 'DJ or deejay''''') is a person who selects and plays recorded music for an audience. Originally, disk referred to phonograph records, while disc referred to the Compact Disc, and has become the more common spelling.
- The way in which something, esp. an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged
- assemble: create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee"
- raise: construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn"
- establish: set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
- An organization or arrangement
- A set of equipment needed for a particular activity or purpose
The Modern DJ
A not-so-flattering shot myself, just after I finished setting up the DJ equipment. Photo by Eddy, using his shiny new PowerShot G11 with my 580EX and diffuser attached. That combination was pretty absurd looking, with the speedlite about twice the size of the camera.
The Torq Exponent hooked up to a macbook pro running Traktor. It took me a royal age to get the midi controllers set up. I'm going to publish a tks file for them soon. A picture of my potential DJ equipment, or should I keep the CDJ-1000s?
vintage photography equipment
national restaurant equipment laurel md
body pilates equipment
automotive machine shop equipment for sale
laundry equipment suppliers in malaysia
matthews studio equipment
rotate food equipment
timberjack forestry equipment
buy used photography equipment