How To Burn 1000 Calories Fast - High Fiber And Weight Loss.
How To Burn 1000 Calories Fast
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- to steal or to gain something dishonestly. I had a Tibetan Bell on my altar and somebody took it. They really burned me . Or politically - The ship-yard bosses are burning the workers.
- thousand: denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- thousand: the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- Year 1000 (M) of the Gregorian Calendar was the last year of the 10th century as well as the last year of the first millennium of the Christian era ending on December 31st. According to the then-used Julian Calendar, AD 1000 was a leap year starting on Monday.
- Abstain from all or some kinds of food or drink, esp. as a religious observance
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons; "Catholics sometimes fast during Lent"
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
- abstaining from food
! ! ! - 1000 - ! ! !
[sentimentalism] My stream is just about to be viewed 1000 times. Thanks to all the people who commented, sested, faved, criticized and gave me some laughs. Keep doing it.
In the last few months I have come across SOOOOO many freaking flickrastic photos that I remain speechless. Just look at my faves, and its not all there at all. [/sentimentalism]
The guy in the photo is me, with a hand torch. That blob on the lower part of the frame is supposed to be a monster trying to eat me. Yes, I am a Picasso in disguise.
On the other hand, I am Zaphod Beeblerbox (the third arm gave me out, although I tried my best to hide the other head in my pocket). If it does not make sense, you have one hell of a book to read.
Umm, yes, there is a flash behind me (Canon S1).
my 1000 pic upload!
how time flies! I love photography even more!
Thank you for stopping by, keeping me company, making work in late nights more bearable! Flickr folks are the best!
calories i need
advice on healthy eating
heart rate and calorie monitors
hourglass weight loss program
best tea for weight loss
hypnosis for weight loss work
low carb counters
free online weight loss support groups
fast and easy ways to lose weight