REQUIRED DAILY CALORIE INTAKE. HOW CALORIES.
Required Daily Calorie Intake
- a measure of the amount of energy derived from food. Requirements vary with sex, age, size and environmental factors. One of the measures having a bearing on health.
- necessitate: require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not
- Officially compulsory, or otherwise considered essential; indispensable
- needed: necessary for relief or supply; "provided them with all things needful"
- In keeping with one's wishes; desired
- compulsory: required by rule; "in most schools physical education is compulsory"; "attendance is mandatory"; "required reading"
- Relating to the period of a single day
- of or belonging to or occurring every day; "daily routine"; "a daily paper"
- Done, produced, or occurring every day or every weekday
- a newspaper that is published every day
- every day; without missing a day; "he stops by daily"
3d Anaglyph Flowers-Red Cyan Glasses Required For Full Impact Viewing
3d Anaglyph Flowers-Red Cyan Glasses Required For Full Impact Viewing! Wild Rose
Daily Planet Café in Harajuku, Tokyo from the '80s
Daily Planet Cafe...where you see everything related to Superman. It was fun!
low fat food items
ph miracle diet for weight loss
six meals a day weight loss
1900 calorie diet plan
health nutrition weight loss
the best ways to lose weight fast
weight loss encouragement
how many calories do you burn daily