Plastic Watch Band - Ceramic Watch Men - Antique Pocket Watch Collectors.
Plastic Watch Band
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
While I was scanning I thought I'd show y'all my new watch. I never wear a watch but I'll need one on my trip, so this is what I chose from the night market. Not bad for $100 NTD ;)
My requirements for a watch:
No metal links, the band must be fabric or plastic (or beaded).
I must have numbers 'cause I'm too dum if it's blank.
I'm really picky on the style but I can't seem to figure out my qualifications on that.
My husband adds: the numbers must be BIG!
365.047: Plastic Ono Band @ BAM
20100216 - Despite being sick, I summoned all my energy and trekked to Brooklyn to watch Yoko Ono's band with guests (Eric "Keep Britain White" Clapton, Bette Midler, Kim Gordon, Thurston Moore, Gene Ween, Scissor Sisters) perform at the Brookyn Academy of Music. I know I'll pay for it tomorrow, but there was no way I was gonna miss this sublime evening of music!
diamond accent watch
watch tv shows online now
watch tennis free online
citizen watch clasp
citizen watch atomic
watch one tree hill full episodes season 6
ncis swak watch online
patek philippe geneve watch
watch naruto videos online