CAKE TABLE DECOR http://blog.dnevnik.hr/cake-table-decor
FOLK ART DECORATIONS - ART DECORATIONS
FOLK ART DECORATIONS - SIMPLE CAKE DECORATING IDEAS
Folk Art Decorations
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Folk art encompasses art produced from an indigenous culture or by peasants or other laboring tradespeople. In contrast to fine art, folk art is primarily utilitarian and decorative rather than purely aesthetic.
- genre of art of unknown origin that reflects traditional values of a society
- (Folk Arts) sometimes used like "folklore" or "folklife" to mean the traditional ways of doing things that are passed on informally in groups or to mean the objects and materials made by hand as well as the process of making the objects.
Bethany Lowe's Folk Art Halloween
Haunted lights and spooky sights, ghoulish glowing luminaries, frightful festoons: what fun! Halloween has become one of the most popular holidays of the year, with legions of would-be creepy creatures on the lookout for fantastic ideas. And the newest craze is to go old-fashioned, with charmingly nostalgic folk-style costumes, decorations, and other accessories. No one does that better than designer Bethany Lowe in this, the very first book to focus solely on folk art projects for Halloween. She gets into the spirit of the season with 30 sensational projects that range from trick-or-treat cones to a crazy quilt pumpkin pillow.
Invite friends to a Halloween party with an alluring invitation made from vintage illustrations, and then have guests don delightful crepe paper hats and tassel masks. Deck the chairs with howling black cats, and swathe the walls and ceilings with flying bats. All the items are photographed in home settings, making you feel as if you’re part of Bethany’s Halloween thrills and chills.
Sweet B FOlk Art Lollipop Babies
Sweet B Folk Art Lollipop Babies are the smallest lollipops made by Sweet B Folk Art - Small treats with BIG attitude! Visit Sweetbfolkart.blogspot.com to learn more
Cranky Cupcakes by Sweet B FOlk Art
Paper mache cupcakes - "cranky cupcakes" visit sweetbfolkart.blogspot.com
folk art decorations
‘Here is the long awaited update of research on the Rufus Porter Landscape Mural School, greatly expanding the knowledge and understanding of this uniquely American folk art field of the 1820s to 1840s. The text provides detailed documentation never seen before in print. The book takes the reader on a virtual tour of Porter School murals in the New England states, presenting and analyzing more than 400 colorful images, which will provide inspiration for historians, researchers, designers, and painters alike. It offers evidence regarding the attribution of these mostly unsigned works, and encourages readers to apply that evidence in reaching their own conclusions. In addition, there is a section concerning the preservation of historic murals and various challenges and threats to such preservation. Finally, the book offers a ‘‘how-to’’ section that interprets Porter's original published mural painting instructions in terms of modern equipment, materials, and supplies.’
western stars decor
coastal bedroom decorating
table decorations for prom
mirrored wall decor
lake cabin decor
antique bedroom decor
mediterranean decorating styles
bride and groom table decoration
03.10.2011. u 09:59 •