WICKER DECOR - HIGH END NURSERY DECOR - DECORATING A GIRL'S ROOM.
- Wicker is hard woven fiber formed into a rigid material, usually used for baskets or furniture. Wicker is often made of material of plant origin, but plastic fibers are also used.
- Cast of Shadows is a 2005 suspense novel by the American writer Kevin Guilfoile. It was published in the United Kingdom under the title Wicker.
- slender flexible branches or twigs (especially of willow or some canes); used for wickerwork
- Pliable twigs, typically of willow, plaited or woven to make items such as furniture and baskets
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
4D Concepts Corner 3-Drawer Unit, Wicker/ Metal
Maximize your corner space with this perfect storage item in any room in the home. The wicker top is great for showing off your favorite pictures to your friends. The wicker 3 drawer corner dunit comes with hand crafted, wedge shaped drawers. These drawers are woven over a metal frame that give it the strength needed to support your storage needs. The sides of the metal frame are finished in wicker to give it a finished look. Constructed of metal and wicker. Clean with a dry non abrasive cloth. Assembly required.
Wicker Thrift Store Chair
I purchased this chair at the Habitat For Humanity ReStore for $45.00. Spray painted it black and now I just need to cover the cushions.
Sunroom Wicker Rocker
The Big glass ball in the corner is a hand-blown Japanese fishing float.
Most people generally think of wicker furniture as perfect for a sunroom or an outdoor arbor, but Mary Whitesides' new ultimate book of wicker beautifully illustrates this varied material's breadth of decorating possibilities. Wicker covers many types and uses, from Victorian style with twisted rosettes and cabriole legs, to Arts and Crafts wicker of the '20s, '30s, and '40s, to Art Deco style, to contemporary. It can be combined with a wide array of furniture styles to create a look that can be casual or formal, vintage or modern. With 140 gorgeous full-color photographs of furniture and settings, you will see how versatile and beautiful wicker can be. Wicker also includes information on what to look for in buying vintage wicker, how to care for and maintain wicker, and a complete resource directory of national and international companies where you can purchase wicker.
Mary Whitesides has extensive experience in interior design and home furnishings. She created some of the original interiors at Robert Redford's Sundance Resort, and her African- and Peruvian-inspired accessories are featured in museums such as the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Whitesides is also the author of Mountain Style and Desert Style; she lives in Park City, Utah.
patriotic decorations cheap
formal party decoration ideas
decorative outdoor storage
kitchen coffee decor
cheap outdoor christmas decor
outdoor chrismas decorations
kitchen decor design
decoration of bathroom