CORNINGWARE MICROWAVE BROWNING DISH : BROWNING DISH
Corningware microwave browning dish : Microwave magnetrons : Microwave socks.
Corningware Microwave Browning Dish
- CorningWare was originally a brand name for a unique pyroceramic glass cookware resistant to thermal shock, that was first introduced in 1958 by Corning Glass Works. CorningWare is notable for the fact that it can be used directly on the stovetop.
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- English poet and husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning noted for his dramatic monologues (1812-1889)
- English poet best remembered for love sonnets written to her husband Robert Browning (1806-1861)
- A type of automatic pistol
- A gas-operated automatic rifle, typically fired from a bipod
- United States inventor of firearms (especially automatic pistols and repeating rifles and a machine gun called the Peacemaker) (1855-1926)
- A type of water-cooled automatic machine gun
- The food contained or served in such a container
- A shallow, typically flat-bottomed container for cooking or serving food
- A particular variety or preparation of food served as part of a meal
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food; "we gave them a set of dishes for a wedding present"
- make concave; shape like a dish
- serve: provide (usually but not necessarily food); "We serve meals for the homeless"; "She dished out the soup at 8 P.M."; "The entertainers served up a lively show"
CorningWare French White 17-Piece Bake and Serve Set
Corningware French White 17-piece set. Includes 1-each 15-ounce oval casserole with plastic cover, 1-each 16-ounce round casserole with plastic cover, 1-each 23-ounce oval casserole with plastic cover, 1-each 2-1/2-quart round casserole with glass cover, 1-each 24-ounce round casserole with plastic cover, 1-each 2-1/2-quart oval casserole with glass cover. The recipe for a great dish starts, surprisingly, with a great dish! Corningware French White bakeware proves that when it comes to food preparation, few things are more convenient than baking and serving in one dish. With its classic, fluted design, French White oven-to-table bakeware imparts a traditional elegance that is a perfect complement to any decor. Versatile yet stylish, Corningware French White is simple, from start to finish!
CORNINGWARE SIMPLY LITE -- A WASTE OF MY MONEY!
2.5 quart and 1.5 quart Square Bakers. They're made of Vitrelle glass (the material from which Corelle Ware is made) and are lighter than normal Corningware. Strangely, the glass lids are marked Pyrex (not Corning) and do not have a good fit; they wobble a lot (and I don't like this). And, on the 2.5 quart, there is an imperfection in the glass on the rim (a small round gritty-like indentation, looking like a "blister" or the beginning of a small hole). In addition, the opaque plastic lids that come with them have a white plastic rim around them which basically look & feel like some kind of cheap rigid discolored styrofoam, and it's likely the plastic lid and the "styrofoam" stuff will get yellow with age. The old saying is quite true -- "They don't make 'em like they used to". From now on, I'm sticking to the vintage stuff. This is definitely a waste of money and not at all the quality of the vintage Corningware. These new items are nothing more than Corelle ware of a different shape, but with a heftier price. NOT WORTH IT!
Baby in Kitchen with Corningware - October 1965
Another nice shot of the kitchen. Pretty bare - but VERY PROUD of the nice Corningware Blue Cornflower pieces - probably received as wedding gifts.
corningware microwave browning dish
Corningware French White ll 3-quart oblong dish. Includes 1-each Corningware French White ll 3-quart oblong dish. The recipe for a great dish starts, surprisingly, with a great dish! Corningware French White bakeware proves that when it comes to food preparation, few things are more convenient than baking and serving in one dish. With its classic, fluted design, French White oven-to-table bakeware imparts a traditional elegance that is a perfect complement to any decor. Versatile yet stylish, Corningware French White is simple, from start to finish!
microwaveable plastic dinnerware
microwave internet service
recipe for peanut brittle microwave
best microwave convection
space saver microwave over the range
magic chef microwave mcd11e3w
28.09.2011. u 09:25 •