NATIONAL TYRES SLOUGH : CALIFORNIA TIRES AND WHEELS : SUPER SWAMPER TRUCK TIRES
National Tyres Slough
- Of or relating to a nation; common to or characteristic of a whole nation
- of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country; "national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
- Owned, controlled, or financially supported by the federal government
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation; "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
- limited to or in the interests of a particular nation; "national interests"; "isolationism is a strictly national policy"
- gangrene: necrotic tissue; a mortified or gangrenous part or mass
- (of soil or rock) Collapse or slide into a hole or depression
- shed: cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers; "our dog sheds every Spring"
- a hollow filled with mud
- (of an animal, esp. a snake, or a person) Cast off or shed (an old skin or dead skin)
- (of dead skin) Drop off; be shed
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
Dave Russell bicycle 'boot sale' find!
'As found' today at the local car boot sale (at the former Slough Town Football Club!); a Dave Russell racer, with Campagnolo Gran Sport derailleurs, Stronglight cranks, T.A. chainring,'Terrible' brand pedals & saddle, etc., etc. I'll only change the pedals,saddle, & tyres! It's only travelled 4 miles from his shop in the Chalvey area of Slough!
Just found the serial no., it's 531367- I assume this means it was made from Reynolds 531 tubing, in March 1967 (no customers' initials to be seen!)? The remains of the head transfer mention Slough, Bucks (Buckinghamshire), so it has to be before 1974, anyway! (we're in Berkshire, now!)
Swamp Stomp: Up to His Knees in Knees
Cypress knees, that is.
True to form, Rob pushes us forward, forward – not content to find the second largest loblolly [no sir!] we need to lay eyes on the champion of them all.
We prepare to cross this flooded slough and the group revolts. John [The Pastor] simply stops and says “Nuh-Uh”. He ain’t going. The rest of the group, prune-footed and tired, elect to hang a left and head to the welcome center.
Rob and I press on…
Congaree Swamp National Monument
tire pressure for cars
cheap tires free shipping
canadian tire loans
recommended tyre sizes
canadian tire spruce grove
continental tire warranty
tire pressure warning
tire depot phone number