JAPANESE MAKEUP ARTIST : MAKEUP FOR SQUARE FACES : DIOR SUMMER 2011 MAKEUP.
Japanese Makeup Artist
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- applies and changes makeup for photo sessions
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
Happy New Year ^^
Meeting up a makeup artist earlier - got bored studying Korean and unpacking so went to do some silly photoshop-ing...
Thankfully 2009 is over. While it was a year that had so many beautiful moments - it in general sucked. 2010 has started very well, I've just moved house and the weather might be cold but its beautifully clear.
So I've been a bit absent from Flickr since the summer - and thats because I've had to focus on my degree. In 8 months I will be leaving London for Seoul and this time for over a year ^^.
In the mean time - a couple of projects are in the pipeline. I shoot my first short video next week along with my first studio shoot and my first illustrator shoot this month - so plenty will be going up. I'll also have a website to tie this all together so please check it all out.
Have a good year my friends and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful photos!
"Geisha" 365 days photo 52
The word consists of two kanji, ? (gei) meaning "art" and ? (sha) meaning "person" or "doer". The most direct translation of geisha into English would be "artist" or "performing artist".
Een geisha (Japans: ??;
/?ge??a/) is traditioneel een Japanse muze voor artiesten.
Letterlijk betekent geisha "kunstpersoon"
real hair makeup brushes
scar cover up make up
how to do natural looking make up
free makeup artist
what's the best mineral makeup
semi permanent make up training
the best eye makeup remover
theater make up artist
mineral airbrush makeup