COOKING CASSEROLES : COOKING
Cooking Casseroles : Electric Cooking Pots : Gordon Ramsay Cooking School
- (casserole) food cooked and served in a casserole
- (casserole) A dish of glass or earthenware, with a lid, in which food is baked and sometimes served; Food, such as a stew, cooked in such a dish
- Cook (food) slowly in such a dish
- (Casserole) This term refers to both a baking dish and the ingredients it contains. A "casserole dish" usually refers to a deep, round, ovenproof container with handles and a tight-fitting lid. It can be glass, metal, ceramic or any other heatproof material.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Pasta Casserole !!
This is one of our favorite pasta casseroles!
Simple and you can make it some what different everytime by what you add in.
IMPORTANT...It makes enough for TWO casseroles!
It freezes wonderful and gives you another quick dinner for a later date !
It's wonderful with Garlic Cheese bread and a salad !
2 - lbs ground beef
1 - 48 oz jar spaghetti sauce( Or your own homemade sauce)
2 – tablespoons sugar( we like more )
1 (16 oz) - pkg medium egg noodles
1/2 - cup margarine or butter
? - tsp onion salt (or onion powder)
? - tsp garlic salt (or garlic powder)
? - cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 - 12 oz pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350? Brown meat and drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce and sugar to meat; simmer 20 minutes. Cook noodles as directed (AL dente); drain and toss with margarine, salts and Parmesan cheese. Spray two 9x13 pans with non-stick spray. In both pans layer half the sauce, all the noodles, rest of sauce; top with mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.
*You can also add some sauteed green bell peppers, onions and mushrooms to the sauce..
I add in whatever I happen to have in the house.
*Note: Since this recipe makes enough for two casseroles I always freeze one for a later dinner!
Just sit out for maybe 30-45 minutes and then heat up at 350 for maybe and hour or so !
steamed a big bunch of chopped up long beans and added a few diced boiled red potatoes, a package of silken tofu, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, herbs, and poured a batch of cornbread batter with diced jalapenos on top. baked at 375F for 30 minutes.
cooking team building
play cooking quest online
crazy cooking games
cooking mania game
top cooking games online
fun cooking activities for kids
cooking beer can chicken
cooking classes bay area
slow cooking beef recipes
indian cooking terms