COOKING SPAGHETTI. SPAGHETTI
Cooking spaghetti. Cooking with math.
- Pasta made in long, slender, solid strings
- A tangle of stringlike objects, resembling a plate of cooked spaghetti
- spaghetti served with a tomato sauce
- pasta in the form of long strings
- Spaghetti is a long, thin, cylindrical pasta of Italian origin. Spaghetti is made of semolina or flour and water. Italian dried spaghetti is made from durum wheat semolina, but outside of Italy it may be made with other kinds of flour.
- An Italian dish consisting largely of this, typically with a sauce
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
Saute onions, green peppers, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon crushed or minced garlic, 2 teaspoons dry basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 2 bay leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Cook until onions are clear and tender.
Feel free to add other veggies, too, or ground beef or turkey. It's very hard to ruin this recipe, which is why I like making it so often.
Spaghetti with grape tomatoes
Cooking took 30 minutes, but eating took just 3 minutes!
cooking games cake shop
authentic chinese cooking recipes
sushi cooking lessons
cooking apples recipe
viking cooking school atlanta ga
asian cooking utensils