COOKING TECHNIQUES GLOSSARY : COOKING TECHNIQUES
Cooking Techniques Glossary : Slow Cooking A Whole Chicken.
Cooking Techniques Glossary
- The gameplay of the Pokemon series of role-playing video games involves the capture and training of a variety of fictional creatures called "Pokemon" and using them to battle other trainers.
- A way of carrying out a particular task, esp. the execution or performance of an artistic work or a scientific procedure
- A skillful or efficient way of doing or achieving something
- (technique) a practical method or art applied to some particular task
- Skill or ability in a particular field
- (technique) proficiency: skillfulness in the command of fundamentals deriving from practice and familiarity; "practice greatly improves proficiency"
- We're here to help, that's why we've made this glossary of terms used about audio gear. If there's something you'd like clarifying, please give us a shout and we'll be glad to assist!
- an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- An alphabetical list of terms or words found in or relating to a specific subject, text, or dialect, with explanations; a brief dictionary
- (Glossary S) Select another letter.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Emperor Constantine I, from a Roman statue (Anthony Majanlahti / Wikimedia)
The historian Josephus (John C. Winston / Wikimedia)
free play cooking academy 2
easy cooking for guys
cooking conversions cups grams
cooking light salmon
cooking shows list
old style cooking
cooking class edinburgh
crazy cooking mama game
german cooking today