Soprano sax bag. Alto or tenor sax.
Soprano Sax Bag
- Soprano Sax (also released as Soprano Today) is the debut album by Steve Lacy which was released on the Prestige label in 1958. It features performances by Lacy, Wynton Kelly, Buell Neidlinger and Dennis Charles.
- The soprano saxophone is a variety of the saxophone, a woodwind instrument, invented in 1840. The soprano is the third smallest member of the saxophone family, which consists (from smallest to largest) of the Soprillo, sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, baritone, bass, contrabass and tubax.
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- Succeed in securing (something)
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Put (something) in a bag
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
Soprano Sax in Case (w/ original manuals & cleaning cloth in original bag & original neckstrap)
C Soprano Sax - 1924 Carl Fischer NY by Buescher
My beautiful bare brass C-Soprano with a CE Wind gig bag.
instrumental sports music
free classical guitar sheet
european music instruments
native american instrumental music
classical guitars brands