Cuisinart mandolin slicer. Piazzolla violin and guitar
Cuisinart Mandolin Slicer
- Cuisinart is a brand for small kitchen appliances, especially the food processor of the same name, one of the first to become popular in the United States. It was founded by Carl Sontheimer in 1971, and became a leading brand in the United States and Canada.
- A musical instrument resembling a lute, having paired metal strings plucked with a plectrum. It is played with a characteristic tremolo on long sustained notes
- a stringed instrument related to the lute, usually played with a plectrum
- A mandoline (, ) is a cooking utensil used for slicing and for cutting juliennes; with proper attachments, it can make crinkle-cuts. It consists of two parallel working surfaces, one of which can be adjusted in height.
- A mandolin (mandolino) is a musical instrument in the lute family (plucked, or strummed). It descends from the mandore, a soprano member of the lute family.
- a golfer whose shots typically curve right (for right-handed golfers)
- a machine for cutting; usually with a revolving blade
- knife especially designed for slicing particular foods, as cheese
Bruno vegetable slicer
This intriguing Bruno vegetable slicer I spotted at my local GoodWill. I was really tempted to buy this, because it was all in German, but I went with my better judgement and did not.
Primitive butter slicer
Enameled primitive butter slicer
mute for violin
super mario clarinet sheet music
clarinet gig bags
clarinet gig bag
easy mandolin music
music video to teardrops on my guitar
southern flavor mandolin tab