HORSE EQUIPMENT STORE. EQUIPMENT STORE
HORSE EQUIPMENT STORE. JAMIE OLIVER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT. USED RECORDING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE.
Horse Equipment Store
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- Provide (a person or vehicle) with a horse or horses
- provide with a horse or horses
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
Sunpentown Giddyup Core Exerciser, Dual Motor
Sunpentown International introduces the revolutionary exercise equipment - the Giddyup!? Core Exerciser. This equipment simulates the actions of horseback riding with its dual motions: a horizontal 8 motion and an up-and-down motion. As the equipment goes through its multiple combination of motions, the rider is constantly thrown off-balance. This requires the rider?s muscles to involuntarily contract and relax in an attempt to re-balance and stay upright. This reflex action, known as counter-balance exercise, reaches the deep postural muscles of the pelvis and muscles of the thighs, quadriceps, hamstrings and glutei. The most appealing aspect of this Counter-Balance motion is that the user is exercising without really doing anything, as there is no exertion from the user.
Small Red Barn
Shot July 10, 2006. Originally posted to Wunderground; now relocated to Flickr.
Said to be a quite old barn, but it is hard to know for certain; it does bear many old style features. Two horses are currently living in this barn. Many days recently I have seen their faces peeking out from the right side (around the corner) where there are two half doors. The right end, plus possibly the rear shed, are apparently later additions to the original structure.
This building gives a small-scale example of the two-story aspect common in this region--animals and equipment below, hay storage above. Presently, square bales of hay may be seen above. Note the interesting open-work style wall above allowing air to circulate around the hay or tobacco leaves--whatever vegetation might be stored there in season. This feature is often seen on barns in this area, and, for some reason, frequently installed at an acute angle. Probably the angle sheds water better than straight, makes for stronger construction, and it certainly is decorative.
Check my "Barns" SET.
DSC 0795 s
A line of buildings is called "Sanjinko", sacred warehouses now used to house costumes for the Procession of a Thousand Warriors (Sennin Musha Gyoretsu) that takes place each May (Spring Festival) and October (Autumn Festival) . The warehouses also store the equipment for Yabusame (archery on horseback). This is the "lower warehouse" of the trio.
commercial kitchen equipment uk
northern catering equipment
medical equipment engineering
leverage weight lifting equipment
diving equipment prices
pool equipment fence
used hunting equipment
27.10.2011. u 09:51 •