Invest in share - Fidelity vip investment grade bond fund
Invest In Share
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
- any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate; "he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price"
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; "he wanted his share in cash"
- A part or portion of a larger amount that is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute
- One of the equal parts into which a company's capital is divided, entitling the holder to a proportion of the profits
- Part proprietorship of property held by joint owners
Wishful thinking for 2010... to share.
invest smart homes llc
investments rate of return
foreign investment enterprises
mortgage investment lending associates inc
argentina foreign direct investment
dyer and blair investment bank
investing for dummy