Buffet investing strategy : Cd for investment
Buffet Investing Strategy
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- A plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim
- The art of planning and directing overall military operations and movements in a war or battle
- the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- A plan for such military operations and movements
- (strategical) strategic: relating to or concerned with strategy; "strategic weapon"; "the islands are of strategic importance"; "strategic considerations"
- scheme: an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- A blow, typically of the hand or fist
- a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- strike against forcefully; "Winds buffeted the tent"
- A shock or misfortune
Buffet breakfast at Hangzhou's Friendship Hotel.
Buffet de mariscos
Buffet del Hotel Royal Playa del Carmen
top investments of 2011
investing in stocks basics
investment companies dubai
bond investment group
global asset investment
best investments during recession
alpha homes investments