Buffalo Wireless Adapters - Wireless Thin Client - Dualjack 2.4 Ghz Wireless Telephone Jack Connection
Buffalo Wireless Adapters
- (Wireless Adapter) A wireless network interface controller (WNIC) is a network card which connects to a radio-based computer network, unlike a regular network interface controller (NIC) which connects to a wire-based network such as token ring or ethernet.
- (Wireless Adapter) A wireless adapter is a device that allows your computer to communicate with a Sky Broadband box without using cables.
- A large grayish-olive freshwater fish with thick lips, common in North America
- intimidate or overawe
- A heavily built wild ox with backswept horns, found mainly in the Old World tropics
- a city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- The North American bison
- American bison: large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
This is a vacation beach sunset photo. Since we were flying from Buffalo to Florida, I had to travel light. I wanted an off camera key light, but didn't want to pack a light stand. What I did was bring a Kacey Pole Adapter and an umbrella swivel in my lage. When in Florida, I stopped at a hardware store and bought a threaded broom handle which I could stick in the sand. Essentially a disposable $5 light stand. There was a $3 broom handle, but it was shorter than I liked, so I splurged and bought the $5 one.
Lighting Canon ETTL wireless system.
Camera setting Shutter priority 1/250 (max sync speed).
Exposure compensation - 1 1/3 stops
Flash Exposure compensation + 1 2/3 stops
Fill light and on camera master 580 EX II
Key light camera left 420 EX on broom handle stuck in sand slave flash.
Lighting ration 1:3
Buffalo City Hall
Buffalo City Hall on a gloomy day from my work parking lot.
wireless data solution
ps3 wireless headset setup
wireless usb stereo headset
wireless remote switch
dual channel wireless hand held microphone system
wireless connection booster
wireless router for home use
wireless headphones w fm radio