HOTEL TAPTO STOCKHOLM : TAPTO STOCKHOLM
Hotel tapto stockholm : Hotel grand chancellor wellington : Quality hotel michelino bologna.
Hotel Tapto Stockholm
- Stockholm a French solo album by Jean-Louis Aubert. It includes the singles Ocean and Le Jour Se Leve Encore.
The capital of Sweden, a seaport on the eastern coast, on the mainland and on numerous adjacent islands; pop. 674,000
the capital and largest city of Sweden; located in southern Sweden on the Baltic; "the Nobel Prize is awarded in Stockholm"
Volume 6: Stockholm & Goteborg is a live CD by English avant-rock group Henry Cow, and is disc 6 of the 10-disc 40th Anniversary Henry Cow Box Set. It was released in September 2008 by ReR Megacorp as a free-standing album in advance of the box set release in January 2009.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Stortorget, Old Town, Stockholm - December 2010
Stortorget (Grand Square), Gamla stan (Old Town).
The annual Advent market, with selling booths from all over Sweden, carrying local foods and beverages like the Glogg (a mixture of red wine and spices; 15% alc.), which is something of a Swedish specialty.
The old town dates back to the 13th century, and consists of medieval alleyways, cobbled streets, and archaic architecture. North German architecture has had a strong influence in the Old Town's construction.
Stortorget is the name of the scenic large square in the center of Gamla Stan, which is surrounded by old merchants' houses including the Stockholm Stock Exchange Building. The square was the site of the Stockholm Bloodbath, where Swedish noblemen were massacred by the Danish King Christian II in November, 1520. The following revolt and civil war led to the dissolution of the Kalmar Union and the subsequent election of King Gustav I.
As well as being home to the Stockholm Cathedral, the Nobel Museum, and the Riddarholm church, Gamla stan also boasts Kungliga slottet, Sweden's baroque Royal Palace, built in the 18th century after the previous palace Tre Kronor burned down.
The restaurant ''Den gyldene freden'', located on Osterlanggatan has been in business since 1722. According to the Guinness Book of Records it is the oldest existing restaurant with an unaltered interior.
~ Wikipedia ~
The Stockholm Metro, or Stockholms tunnelbana, is the metro system in Stockholm, Sweden. The system has three main lines and one hundred stations, 47 of which are subterranean and 53 are aboveground (surface and elevated) stations.
stow lodge hotel stow on the wold
borgata hotel in ac
kleopatra royal palm hotel
pet friendly hotel lake tahoe
hotels near birmingham al airport
apalachicola river inn
motel discount books
accommodation in gisborne
best hotel rio