Hotel marconi sirmione - Hotel royal krakow
Hotel Marconi Sirmione
- Sirmione is a comune in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy (northern Italy). It is bounded by the comunes of Desenzano del Garda and Peschiera del Garda in the province of Verona and the region of Veneto.
- Sirmione, foaled on 25 August 2003 in Australia, is notable for winning the LKS Mackinnon Stakes at 60-1 during the 2007 spring carnival.
- Guglielmo (1874–1937), Italian electrical engineer; the father of radio. In 1912, Marconi produced a continuously oscillating wave, essential for the transmission of sound. He went on to develop shortwave transmission over long distances. Nobel Prize for Physics (1909, shared with Carl Braun)
- Italian electrical engineer who invented wireless telegraphy and in 1901 transmitted radio signals across the Atlantic Ocean (1874-1937)
- Marconi is a lunar impact crater that is located on the Moon's far side. It lies to the northwest of the large walled plain Gagarin, and to the southwest of the prominent crater Chaplygin. To the west-northwest of Marconi is the slightly larger Dellinger.
- Marconi is a station on line B of the Rome Metro. It is located at the point where the via Ostiense passes under the viale Guglielmo Marconi, after which it is named. Its exits are located on viale Marconi and via Ostiense.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Lake Garda from Sirmione
Sunset over Lake Garda from Hotel Marconi in Sirmione, taken 20 May 2010
Entrance to the town of Sirmione, Lake Garda, Italy
rio del mar hotel puerto rico
burnt store marina inn
five star hotels in malta
lands inn provincetown
francisco grande hotel golf
country suites and inns
harris hotel jakarta