Hot To Apply Makeup - Lion Cosmetic.
Hot To Apply Makeup
FOTD 02 August 2008 (A Variation on Green)
'Makeup Your Mind' by Francois Nars is a huge inspiration for me. I can't get enough of admiring the beautiful make-ups of his models in the book. I obviously can't compete with the results in the book, but I can try something similar. Tonight, after an exhausting day (mommy duties, hot weather and so on), I wanted to try a variation on green, similar to the one sported by Ling Tan in the book.
* Collistar face powder, applied with MAC #150 brush
* Nars 'Sin' blush and a touch of Nars 'Albatross' powder highlighter, both applied with MAC #182 brush (I then used Nars Botan brush to blend all together)
* Nars 'Fuji' eye-shadow (that's the army green one), applied with MAC #239 brush
* L'Oreal 'Color Appeal Platinum' eye-shadow in gold (on the crease), applied with MAC #239 brush
* Rimmel London 'Moonstone' eye-shadow (on the browbone), applied with MAC #239 brush
* Deborah black eye pencil
* Maybelline 'Great Lash' black mascara (two coats)
* Orlane #22 lipstick (I bought it several years ago, and sometimes I still use it)
* Chanel 'Glossimer' lipgloss in 'Ovation' (applied only at the centre of the lips)
Social Photo Retouching
The difference between meeting someone hot or someone not is what a good profile picture can make. Our artists, who are highly-skilled, can digitally enhance and clarify your photos by:
Whitening, straightening or eliminating gaps in teeth.
Change eye or hair color.
Shortening or lengthening hair.
Enhance muscle tone and perform body contouring.
Even skin tone.
Smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Apply virtual makeup.
Improve your chances of getting noticed. Enhance your profile image to improve your chances of getting noticed!
cheap makeup brush
best quality makeup brushes
mally beauty makeup
white costume makeup
vogue make up
costumes and make up
makeup table chair
cover up tattoos makeup
how to apply kiss makeup
makeup tips for teens