CONNECTING NETGEAR WIRELESS ROUTER TO CABLE MODEM - CON
CONNECTING NETGEAR WIRELESS ROUTER TO CABLE MODEM - AZUREWAVE WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER DRIVER
Connecting Netgear Wireless Router To Cable Modem
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- The service connection made via a cable modem
- A type of modem that connects a computer or local network to broadband Internet service through the same cable that supplies cable television service
- (Cable modems) A broadband Internet connection method that uses cable TV cabling; see Connecting from Home.
- A cable modem is a type of network bridge and modem that provides bi-directional data communication via radio frequency channels on a HFC and RFoG infrastructure.
- (Cable modems) These devices allow users to make use of the fibre-optic cables that have been installed in most major cities by cable television companies. Cable modems offer very high data transfer rates, up to a theoretical maximum of 30 Mbps.
- Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established
- Join together so as to provide access and communication
- Link to a power or water supply
- (connect) join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- (connect) associate: make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
- NETGEAR, founded in 1996, is a US manufacturer of computer networking equipment and other computer hardware.
- Enable additional NetGear logic (helps with NetGear based LAN configurations)
New Cable Modem
I've been offline for a couple of days because of a bad modem. Comcast finally figured out that the problem was my modem, they told me to bring in my old one and gave me a new modem.
So, I'm back online!!! ;-))
But Bad Luck comes in pairs. Check out next photo....
my gate to the world wide web :)
memorex wireless headset microphone
digital wireless stereo speakers
wireless bike computer with cadence
how to connect 2 laptops wirelessly
wireless adapter for blu ray player
microsoft wireless cards
wireless routing protocol
wireless repeater bridge