Toy Trumpet : Baritone Saxophone Stands.
- Something shaped like a trumpet, esp. the tubular corona of a daffodil flower
- proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet; "Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
- cornet: a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- play or blow on the trumpet
- A brass musical instrument with a flared bell and a bright, penetrating tone. The modern instrument has the tubing looped to form a straight-sided coil, with three valves
- An organ reed stop with a quality resembling that of a trumpet
- plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
26 June 2010
The youngest got this toy trumpet. Now both kids have one... (SOOC)
HDRi of 3 images, -2, 0, +2 EV
ISO 800 - 1/30 sec - F/1.8 - 50 mm
1/6 Yotsuba and the Green Plastic Trumpet 57/365
My husband and I pulled a Christmas cracker and out popped a green plastic trumpet. Yotsuba thought it was a very tall and ornate hat!
selmer soloist clarinet
sheet music books for guitar
easy guitar beginner
beginner violin tips
selmer signet special clarinet
selmer tenor saxophone for sale
learn to play saxophone
notes of guitar
beginner video guitar lessons