Fashion magazine pictures - Hair fashion fall 2011.
Fashion Magazine Pictures
- This is a list of fashion magazines.
- Fashion is a Canadian fashion magazine published by St. Joseph Media. Established in 1977, it was formerly known as Toronto Life Fashion magazine. It is currently based in Toronto (with satellite offices in Vancouver and Montreal), publishes 10 issues a year and has a total readership of 1,982,000.
- Form a mental image of
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
I guess this is my favourite from the shooting with her. Reminds me of an H&M commercial, in a magazine or so. Lovely!
This picture is in Flickr for about three weeks now. I want to say Thank You to everyone being nice about it and also for all the great comments and dozens of awards. Your opinion means a lot to me!
So here is a list of all the awards that I won with this picture:
9 Nice Shot Awards
7 Flickr Bronze Awards
7 Flickr Idol Awards
4 Best Shot Awards
3 Flickr Awards
3 Objektif Awards
3 Peace Awards
3 Wonderful Photos for the World Awards
3 Diamond Heart Awards
2 Art of Images Awards
2 Heart Awards
2 Dragonfly Award
2 Goldenhearts Awards
2 Black Rose Awards
2 Golden Globe Awards
2 Double Dragon Awards
2 Beautiful Shot Awards
2 Perfect Portrait Awards
1 A+++ Award
1 Ultimate Gold Award
1 Breathtaking Award
1 Fabulous Planet Award
1 Flickr's got Talent Award
1 Zodiac Award
1 Flickr Rose Award
1 Dragon Gold Award
This is really a lot! A total of 68 Awards! Simply Amazing! Thank You!
- - - Ask for unbranded copies - - -
BNDM C.7 Editorial CHIC; Summer option 1
I wanted to go for a more basic and simple look with this picture, similar to shots that I've seen in actual fashion magazines. I've edited her makeup a bit. I changed her lip color and enhanced her eyes. Had this shot been clearer (which is near-impossible with my camera if you're indoors without the flash on) it would have been my favorite, totally up to Rasmus though :)
As for the outfit, I tried out tons of different looks (even a totally SEXY dress made of chains and big rhinestones, but I couldn't get her hair to work out at all lol) but eventually I settled on this knitted "dress". It's actually a home-made dolly sweater from someone in my family (Idk who though xD) from the 70's. It was made for the larger Cher dolls of the time. Anyways, I added Xpress It! (2002) Cloe's belt and Party Yasmin's leggings and boots to make it a stylish, "retro-funky" Bratz dress :) I have seen similar looks in real life and in magazines, so hopefully y'all don't think it's ugly xD
50 fashion dresses
fashion bed group richmond black wood headboard
fashion show dress up games online
women fashion in the 1920s
school for fashion stylist
professional fashion photos
emo fashion dress up games
1984 fashion styles
china fashion bags