SQUARE OUTDOOR DINING TABLES. SQUARE OUTDOOR
Square outdoor dining tables. Cheap modern coffee tables. Rectangular glass top tables
Square Outdoor Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
- squarely: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me"
- make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
Recycled European Square Outdoor Dining Table - Sunshine Yellow with White Frame
From the European Collection
Bring style and performance to any outdoor setting with this sleek and stylish square dining table.
Has the "look" of wood but its made from mostly all recycled materials, so you can kick back, relax and feel good about your purchase.
Super-sturdy and built to last, even in strong winds you won't have to worry about your table blowing away.
All weather, resistant to all types of weather conditions including rain, snow, salt water, sun and ice.
Contains UV-inhibited pigment systems that reduces fading.
Does not absorb moisture and will not rot, splinter or crack.
Table is large enough to seat 4 adults and has an umbrella hole in the middle. (chairs and umbrella NOT included)
Color: sunshine yellow with white frame
Material(s): post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk and detergent bottles/18-8 commercial grade stainless steel hardware/aluminum frame
*All post-consumer materials go through an intense sanitation process
Dimensions: 29"H x 36"W x 36"D
Care instructions: wash with soap and water
For indoor/outdoor use
Made in the USA
*Please Note: table is made to order and it may take an additional 5-10 days to process and ship
I'm pretty happy with our new outdoor dining table. Considering I did this with no stationary power tools it's pretty darn good. The top is made from recycled rimu floor boards off a guy from work ($25) and the base is PT wood. I left all the surface imperfections in the rimu and just filled/sanded. The finish is hand rubbed oil which relaly brings out the color. The only flaw is that the legs aren't perfect square, I didn't have any bar clamps. I may have to wedge in some stringers along the leg bottoms if this turns out to bother me too much.
Vernazza's harbor and central square
When the water level rises, boats are pulled onto the square where harborside cafes and restaurants would normally put their outdoor dining tables.
antique pub tables
queen anne pedestal table
wood bar tables
aluminum kitchen table
antique round dining table
pedestal table top
french oak dining table
oval glass kitchen table
19.10.2011. u 18:08 •