CHUNKY DINING TABLE. DINING TABLE
Chunky dining table. All wood kitchen tables. Round metal end table
Chunky Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- like or containing small sticky lumps; "the dumplings were chunky pieces of uncooked dough"
- short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature; "some people seem born to be square and chunky"; "a dumpy little dumpling of a woman"; "dachshunds are long lowset dogs with drooping ears"; "a little church with a squat tower"; "a squatty red smokestack"; "a stumpy ungainly figure"
- Nestle Chunky is a candy bar known for its trapezoidal shape and consists of milk chocolate, California raisins and roasted peanuts. It is produced by Nestle.
- (of wool or a woolen garment) Thick and bulky
- (of a person) Short and sturdy
- Bulky and solid
Lion Brand Yarn 630-178A Wool-Ease Chunky Yarn, Nantucket
Wool-Ease Chunky's versatile weight (a little heavier than original Wool-Ease, but not as heavy as Wool-Ease Thick and Quick) makes it perfect for so many projects; 80-Percent Acrylic, 20-Percent Wool; This yarn has the feel, warmth and softness of wool and the easy care of acrylic; Machine wash; Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F; Dry Clean, any solvent; No bleach product may be used; A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting; Item may not be smoothed or finished with an iron; Weight Category: 5 Bulky: Chunky, Craft, Rug Yarn; 5-Ounce (140 g), 153 yd (140 m); Each skein measures approximately 8 by 3-1/2 by 3-1/2-Inch
June 22, 2010
My mom's been talking about having a "jewelry party" for my sister and me for weeks, to give us a chance to look at my grandmother's gigantic (and eclectic) jewelry collection. And I was nervous, mostly, because your jewelry is just so... personal. Going through crap in her garage is one thing. Her jewelry box? Something totally different. But Tuesday night, Mom laid her jewelry out on the dining room table, and it was easier (and more fun) than I expected. She had so much, and some of it I remembered, some was super weird (a few cat pins, and a pair of earrings that I could have sworn looked like spines), but it was all so HER. The most common items? Anything in the shape of a daisy.
Also a going-out-of-business bargain. This is an artisan table, signed and dated, that makes even high end furniture look chunky. It's made by CJ's Miniatures.
glass top round end table
marble accent table
dining table with six chairs
bases for glass tables
shaker dining tables
coffee table ottoman
coffee tables that lift
modern computer table
folding table saw
wood coffee table glass top
19.10.2011. u 18:24 •