ROUND DINING TABLES WITH LAZY SUSAN : SOLID OAK KITCHEN TABLE : SHAKER STYLE DINING TABLES.
Round Dining Tables With Lazy Susan
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A Lazy Susan is a rotating tray, usually circular, placed on top of a table to aid in moving food on a large table or countertop.
- turntable: a revolving tray placed on a dining table
- A revolving stand or tray on a table, used esp. for holding condiments
- Flat top and bottom adjoining plates which swivel.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Give a round shape to
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
Lazy Susan Set
Lazy Susan made with broken china with a rim of mirrored tiles around the outside edge of the lazy susan base.
Lazy Susan at the ANU Bar, Canberra, 30 September 2006.
large coffee tables
oval coffee table with storage
modern white kitchen table
coffee table for living room
rectangle glass dining table
kids wooden picnic table
dining table to seat 12
leather bench coffee table
glass ball table lamps