HEALTHY OILS FOR COOKING - HEALTHY OILS
HEALTHY OILS FOR COOKING - PANTRY COOKING RECIPES - PHILIPPINE COOKING SCHOOL
Healthy Oils For Cooking
- (of a part of the body) Not diseased
- Indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health
- having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; "a rosy healthy baby"; "staying fit and healthy"
- financially secure and functioning well; "a healthy economy"
- promoting health; healthful; "a healthy diet"; "clean healthy air"; "plenty of healthy sleep"; "healthy and normal outlets for youthful energy"; "the salubrious mountain air and water"- C.B.Davis; "carrots are good for you"
- In good health
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- A viscous liquid derived from petroleum, esp. for use as a fuel or lubricant
- Any of various thick, viscous, typically flammable liquids that are insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents and are obtained from animals or plants
- (oil) a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- (oil) anoint: administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
- cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface"
Healthy-burg with Miso Sauce
::: Ingredients for 4 :::
150g of carrot; minced *
200g of onion; minced *
200g of minced beef
200g of soy mince
(* Use a food-processor to mince)
3 cloves of garlic; grated
2 tablespoons of white wine
1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon of milk
1 egg; beaten
1/2 tabspoon of salt
1/2 tabspoon of black pepper
Oil for cooking
=== For Miso Sauce ===
10g of butter
4 mashrooms; sliced
1 tablspoon of white wine
5g of miso
::: Method :::
1. Mix all ingredients well.
2. Devide it into four balls and make them in a round shape (about 1.5cm thickness) with a small dent in the centre.
3. Heat a frying-pan and cook them over a low heat until brown on both sides.
4. While cooking the burgs, place a butter in a small pan and cook the mashroom until soften. Then add white wine and miso, and mix well. Serve it with the burgs.
A la Oils DVD
Learn secrets to healthy cooked foods. vegetarian recipes using nuts, seeds. alkaline grains, and luscious oils full of EFA's. Cooking with coconut oil, flax oil for dressings, and Stryian Pumpkin Seed oil for luscious toppings.
recipe for cooking lobster tails
free cooking classes online
cooking games for teenagers
porcelain cooking pots
math cooking activities
substitute for dry white wine in cooking
cooking schools london
cooking times for pork loin
10.11.2011. u 13:56 •