TOP MICROWAVE COOKING RECIPES. TOP MICROWAVE
Top microwave cooking recipes. Cooking with heart.
Top Microwave Cooking Recipes
- A microwave oven, or simply a microwave, is a kitchen appliance that cooks or heats food by dielectric heating. This is accomplished by using microwave radiation to heat water and other polarized molecules within the food.
- A heating method uses radiation generated by a special oven to penetrate the food. It agitates water molecules, creating friction and heat; this energy then spreads throughout the food by conduction (and convection in liquids).
- A medical
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- Be taller than
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
PC Strawberry Amaretto Pastries
The Pampered Chef ®
Strawberry Amaretto Pastries
1/2 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet), thawed
1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
12 large strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unfold pastry dough onto Large Round Stone. Coarsely grate half of the almonds using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Combine grated almonds and half of the sugar; sprinkle evenly over surface of dough. Lightly press almond mixture into dough using Baker's Roller®.
2. Using Pizza Cutter, cut dough lengthwise into three strips; cut strips crosswise into four squares for a total of 12 squares. Using Mini-Serving Spatula, separate squares evenly over surface of baking stone. Bake 16-18 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove from baking stone; cool completely.
3. Place remaining almonds in Small Oval Baker. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after each 30-second interval; coarsely chop using Food Chopper and set aside. Zest entire orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Combine zest and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar; set aside.
4. Whisk sour cream, powdered sugar and almond extract in Classic Batter Bowl using Stainless Whisk. Fold in whipped topping using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Slice strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus®. Split open each pastry square; arrange half of the strawberries into bottom of each shell. Top each with about 2 heaping tablespoons of the filling and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Top with remaining sliced strawberries and sprinkle with sugared orange zest. Place tops of pastry shells over filling. Serve immediately.
Holiday Pretzel Treats
Holiday Pretzel Treats
Salty pretzels combine with sweet chocolate for these fun treats that make a yummy gift few can resist. (In fact, you may want to make some extras for yourself!) My Aunt Kelly makes these and they are so delicious! I think she just microwaves the chocolate until soft. I have also seen these made with Rolos and a pecan stuck in them!
• Bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels
• Hershey's Kiss or Hershey's Hug
• M&M's candy
Heat the oven to 170F. Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels (one for each treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss or Hershey's Hug.
Bake for 4 to 6 minutes (the white chocolate will melt more quickly), until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M's candy into the center of each Kiss.
Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes. Place handfuls of the candies in clear plastic bags and tie on colorful ribbons.
fun cooking activities for kids
temp for cooking chicken
cooking games online to play
cooking for cat
cooking squash in microwave
cooking light phone number
skills for cooking
10.11.2011. u 13:52 •