DECORATE OFFICE : DECORATE
Decorate Office : Sea Nursery Decor.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The local center of a large business
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
My newly-decorated desk
I finally decorated my office a bit. Picture frames are expense, so I used binder clips and fish line.
View from Civic Centre, Cape Town
This is the type of views people have from their offices.
infant room decor
compiz no window decoration
small kitchen decorating ideas
decorative end tables
country decorating blogs
exercise room decor
peacock feather decor