OFFICE CARPET SQUARES - CARPET SQUARES
Office carpet squares - Small bath rugs - Esd carpet tile.
Office Carpet Squares
- Easy to install tiles of carpet that are laid down next to each other or have self-adhesive to be glued next to each other.
- Loose laid or self-adhesive backed “tiles” of carpet.
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- The local center of a large business
Eppendorf Executive Office
Eppendorf North America is a world-renown manufacturer of the highest quality laboratory instruments and consumables for the life sciences. In 2009 Eppendorf chose to relocate its corporate headquarters to 102 Motor Parkway, one of two twin office buildings developed constructed and managed by TRITEC. Eppendorf suite was to be located on an unoccupied floor of the office building and TRITEC had a very tight timeframe to move them into their new suite. The finished product was 10,000 square foot which contained new offices, lab space and training facilities.
Construction products used to complete the space included architectural metal partition systems, maple and cherry veneered doors, custom wood wall panels with stainless steel reveals, stainless steel wall base and granite flooring.
The lab space contains state of the art equipment and allows them to train customers to use equipment for Liquid Handling, Lab Automation, Molecular Biology, Microinjection, ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), Microarrays PCR, and Real-time PCR (qPCR).
Executive offices have fabric wallcovering, wool carpeting with borders, built in cherry wood millwork, granite bar areas and wall hung plasma screens.
“While several companies promised that they could do the job, we decided to partner with TRITEC based on the quality of the people we met, the time they took to understand our needs, and the level of detail in their proposals that showed us that they were listening to what we were saying and that they had a plan to deliver our vision.”
H. Joseph Crowley
President and CEO of Eppendorf North America
The Batmobile on the red carpet
It ended up driving up and down the red carpet in front of costumed fans.
how to get rid of cat urine in carpet
carpet mold removal
turkey carpet manufacturers